শনিবার, ২৮ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Viddy Is Raising $30M At A $370M Valuation

Screen Shot 2012-04-26 at 9.08.27 PMSomeone wise once said "If Instagram for video were to happen it would look nothing like Instagram" but, because it was on Twitter, I briefly saw that tweet before it got lost in the ether and now I can't find it dammit. But whoever said this is right (please reach out if was you, I want to give you credit) and also didn't tell Viddy, which for the most part looks exactly like Instagram for video. Fine. Anyways, people have been?reporting?all over the place about Viddy's current insane Series A so I guess I (and you) should care. And quite honestly, I (and you) totally should really care because it more money than I've ever seen. Seriously, ever seen. Which means co-founders JJ Aguhob?and?Brett O'Brien?might just be right and onto something, so ..

christina aguilera madonna half time show fiat 500 abarth madonna halftime

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন